LandMark Consultants, Inc offers a broad range of consulting services...
We offer services on diverse projects in both the public and private sectors. The firm specializes in geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, soils and construction materials testing, and inspection services. Typical clients include water agencies, municipalities, industrial plants, power generation companies, commercial and subdivision developers, architects, engineers, the military, and construction companies.
- Geotechnical Investigation
- Foundation Design
- Pavement Design
- Geotechnical Instrumentation
- Exploration Drilling
- Soil Stabiliation
- Faulting and Seismicity Studies
- Landslide Investigation and Remediation
- Liquefaction Analysis
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Dewatering Studies
- Geothermal Field Ground Movement Studies
- Litigation Support
- Grading Observation & Testing
- Compaction Testing
- Foundation Inspection
- Pile Driving Inspection
- Pile Load Testing
- Aggregate Testing
- Portland Cement Concrete Testing
- Asphaltic Concrete Testing
- Special Inspections (ICC)
The technical experience and commitment of the staff result in innovative, cost-effective geotechnical consulting services for small and large projects with challenging site conditions and issues.
The firm was incorporated in El Centro in 2003 with staff assembled in association with Southland Geotechnical since 1987.